We strive to develop confident and compassionate American Muslims who are inspired by the beauty of Islam and whose faith is a guide and source of strength in their daily lives.
We are committed to providing an engaging experience that fosters a sense of community and an appreciation for diversity within an atmosphere that is inclusive, supportive, and encouraging of questions.
The ideal graduate will be rooted in Islamic values, a life-long learner dedicated to serving others who continues to grow in love for God and His Prophet.
The ICB Sunday School is a weekly school providing Islamic education for the children of Muslim families living in and around the Greater Boston area. The school tries to instill in students universal values of peace, love and tolerance.
- The School starts in the bginning of September and ends in the middle of June.
- Classes are held each Sunday from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM after offering the Zuhr prayers.
- Classes are for children from KG to Grade 10.
- School Time is divided into two one-hour classes with a break in between. Children are provided a snack during break (except during Ramadan) and encouraged to mingle and get to know each other socially.
- High school children may choose to become Teaching Assistants for one of the lower grade classes. This provides them a volunteering opportunity and they get a certificate from the school. Teaching Assistants are registered students of the school.
- Safety of children during and after the school hours is the sole responsibility of their parents/guardians.
- Each class has a set of books that can be bought from the center at the beginning of the year.
|School Events, Service Hours & Teaching Assistants||Amanda Zaman
|School Registration, Billing, Curriculum & Academics||Rabih Shanshiryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|More information||Shehla Syedemail@example.com|
Student and Parent Guidelines:
Download Student and Parent Guidelines (PDF)
ICB School Email List:
The Center maintains a yahoo email list (ICBSchool) for parents of registered students to receive information about the Sunday School activities and the Center. All ICB Sunday School parents are added to it. If you are a parent and you have not been added to it then please send a blanl email to firstname.lastname@example.org